0
Posted on 2:42 AM by achute and filed under , ,
Hi, Every one this is my first template,
a conversion of My Personal Page template fromCsstemplatesmarket.com .

This Templates is ideal for Personal blogs.

Here is a screen shot below.




Demo | Download [142 Kb .rar format]
Features

Column: 2
Type : Personal , Web 2.0
Gadget: Ready
Navigation Bar: Ready

Download [142 Kb .rar format]

Customizing IT :

First the Photos :

Please Upload the images[ can be found with the xml ] to your own web host like googlepages , flickr , and so on.

And do update the links.
yourwehost/main_bg.gif
Second the Photos of "My photos"
To Update the two photos you have to search for blogtemplate-photo1.gif and blogtemplate-photo2.gif
and change yourwebhost/blogtemplate-photo1.gif To the image location for your new photos

And change the # to the location.link where someone when click's will be taken to the page.


Third My friends List


To update this you need to find this
My friends
And have to modify this
href="http://www.yourfriendlink" title="frien site title">Friend's site name

in your template code.

Note: This is not an blog roll gadget , You can add a Blog roll gadget in from your layout tab.

Over to you:
I will be converting css templates[and wordpress ] to blogger templates if you do know any template/ theme which you liked it to be converted to blogger for free, then please drop a comment below or contact me at achutes(at)gmail.com Thanks.
0
Responses to ... My Personal Page Blogger Template

Post a Comment

Featured